Here are 8 easy problem solving tips to help out around your house.
- Remove Broken Key From Lock – Put some super glue on broken off part, insert and hold a few seconds will pull out rest of key.
- Remove Broken Light Bulb – Stick a bar of soap into jagged edges, use soap as handle.
- Remove Stubborn Screw – Heat with a soldering iron for a few seconds first.
- Protect Children From Sockets – Keep a piece of electrical tape over them when not in use.
- Good Glass Door Safety Tip – Put a BIG decal on those glass and patio doors.
- Keep Nails From Splitting Wood – Blunt sharp end of nail before you use by hitting with a hammer.
- Repair Small Holes In Screen – Plug holes with clear nail polish, let dry, repeat until filled.
- How To Remove Oil From Driveway – Cover with sand, let stand a few days, then sweep off.
Need help? Contact us, no job too big or small.